One of the most common questions we get surrounds the cost of advertising on NewsBreak. Below we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you better understand the pricing and costs associated with Ad Manager.
How much do NewsBreak ads cost?
The cost of NewsBreak ads is typically calculated using the CPM (Cost Per Mille) pricing model, which means advertisers pay $4 for every 1,000 ad impressions served to NewsBreak users. In simple terms, if you spend $4 on your ad campaign, your ads will be displayed 1,000 times to NewsBreak’s audience.
How do I buy ads?
What are the different pricing models available?
- Cost Per Click (CPC): Advertisers pay for each click their ad receives. Minimum of $.10.
- Cost Per Mille (CPM): Advertisers pay $4 for every 1,000 ad impressions.
- Cost Per Action (CPA): Advertisers pay when a specific action is completed, such as a sign up or the purchase of a product.
💡Pro Tip: We recommend making your daily budget 5-10x the tCPA goal.
Is there a minimum budget requirement to run ads?
Yes, the minimum budget requirement to run ads on our platform is $10. This means that when you set up an ad campaign, you will need to allocate a budget of at least $10 to get your ads up and running. The minimum budget ensures that advertisers can reach a reasonable audience size and have a meaningful impact on their advertising objectives.
How can I maximize the value of my ad budget?
- Targeting: Refine your audience targeting to reach the most relevant users.
- Ad scheduling: Consider scheduling your ads to run during peak hours when your target audience is most active.
- Ad creativity: Invest in visually compelling ad content that resonates with your audience.
- Monitoring and optimization: Regularly review your ad performance in the Reporting tab and make adjustments to improve results.
- Testing: Run A/B tests to identify which ad variations perform best before allocating more budget. For example, many advertisers experiment with image ads vs. videos.
Can I edit my ad budget after the campaign starts running?
Yes, budgets are flexible so you can edit your budget after the campaign starts running. Here's how you can do it:
- Navigate to your preferred ad set.
- Find the specific ad set you wish to modify and click 'Edit.'
- Make your changes.
- Once you've located the ad set and clicked edit, scroll down to 'Delivery' and adjust your budget as needed.
- Save your changes.
- After adjusting the budget, remember to save your changes to apply the new budget to your ongoing campaign.