Our self-service portal is a simple 3 step process for ad creation. Please visit admanager.newsbreak.com to begin.
For more detailed information you can our consolidated resource guide here. Within the resource guide, you will find an Introduction Deck, a video tutorial on how to create your first ad, and lastly, an opportunity to book time for a personalized onboarding experience.
- Step 1: Campaign Setup
- Identify which geography you want to target (zip, city, county, state, or national levels)
- Time - how long do you want to run your campaign? Short timeline with a high budget to get an important update across and seek sign-ups for an event coming up? Or, a month+ long campaign to drive brand awareness?
- Budget - NewsBreak offers a $10 CPM (for every $10 you spend, your ads will be served to 1,000 NewsBreak users — all within the geography you preference)
- Step 2: Advertisement Setup (please see attached marketing kit for visual guide)
- Headline - Use this space to grab user attention
- Creative - This is the photo that will appear in your ad. Studies show that this is the first thing users will see when scrolling through the NewsBreak app so use this to grab attention
- Body - This is used for more information about your ad that users will read to seek more information before clicking
- Click-through-link - Link user will click
- Step 3: Payment
- Once payment is complete your ad will run at the start date you chose
- Create your Business Account today
- Learn how this Real Estate agent sold 3 homes and gained one incremental buyer in just one-month advertising locally with NewsBreak
- How to create your first ad on NewsBreak
- Learn how this national brand uses NewsBreak for their local hiring needs
- Learn how this brand was able to hire in rural desolate part of Arizona with population of 22,000 leveraging NewsBreak local advertising platform