Please make sure push notifications are enabled for the News Break app or Chrome Browser. For Chrome Browser notification settings, please refer here.
For Android system notification settings, please refer here.
You can mute notifications from the News Break app in a few simple steps. Please note that settings can vary by phone. For more information, contact your device manufacturer.
Option 1: Mute via your Settings app
- Open your phone's Settings app
- Tap Apps & Notifications > Notifications
- Under “Recently Sent,” tap an app
- Tap a type of notification
- Choose your options:
- Choose Alerting or Silent
- Alerting: You'll hear a sound, get a message on your lock screen, and find the app's icon in the status bar.
- Silent: Your phone will not make a sound or vibrate, but the notification will show up when you swipe down from the top of your screen. If you choose “Silent,” you can turn Minimize on or off.
Option 2: On a Notification
- After you swipe down from the top of your screen, drag the notification slightly right or left. Then tap Settings
Tap Alerting or Silent > Apply