What is an ad credit?
An ad credit is a promotional form of payment for ads on NewsBreak. If you've received an ad credit and are wondering how to make the most of it, this FAQ guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to redeem your ad credit.
How do ad credits work?
To redeem an ad credit, you need to create an account on admanager.newsbreak.com. For billing, we offer 2 options: Autopay and Prepay. Ad credits fall under the Prepay option, allowing you to add credits to your account before running ads. It's important to note that ad credits typically do not expire unless otherwise specified. Additionally, our payment provider Stripe does not support net-zero payment processing, so regardless of the credit value, we’re required to charge a small amount to your credit card (at least $1). Ad credits are always used before your primary payment method, such as a credit card.
Redeem an ad credit
- Access the Billing Section.
- Under Ad Credits, click on ‘Add ad credits.'
- Choose ‘Customize’ and enter the total value of your gifted ad credit, plus at least $1. For example, if your gifted ad credit is $200, your total should be a minimum of $201 or more, depending on the additional ad credit you would like to purchase.
- Enter the promotional code.
- Provide credit card information and check out.
Can I combine multiple ad credits?
At this time, it is not possible to combine multiple ad credits.
What if the cost of my campaign exceeds my ad credit balance?
If the total cost of your campaign exceeds the value of your ad credit, you will be responsible for covering the remaining amount. To do so, ensure that you have a valid credit card linked to your account. We will automatically charge the outstanding balance to your chosen payment method once you hit the billing threshold.